Most of us struggle with money here and there, but did you know there are thousands of ways to make money online for beginners in 2023 (as a student, a mother, or just the average Joe)? These methods can be a great source of income for beer money, your monthly Netflix subscription, as a full-time, or even for paying your bills. There are stories of people making thousands of dollars a month using these methods and affiliates as their full-time job.
Some are even hitting the $ 1,000-a-day mark. It can really change your life. If you are a teen or an adult, you are likely to be asking questions like:
"How do I learn to make money online for beginners in 2023?"
How to make $1,000 a month as a teenager?
"Where can I take online surveys for money"
Did you know?
Over 86% of American millionaires are first-generation millionaires. Here is a chart I created to show you that even you, the average Joe, can do it.
I have compiled a list of ways and ideas to make money online. You will learn about money-making methods such as affiliate marketing, advertising, niche marketing, and many more valuable secrets. It's okay to start from zero, but it'll be difficult. If you can make your first dollar, you can make your first ten. If you can make ten, you can make from a hundred dollars a day to even a thousand. Do you have what it takes?
- Ace Fitness Affiliate Program- You can create banner texts and links for your website or social media accounts where users can learn about the fitness certification program. This is their affiliate. Your commission can be as high as 8%. You can contact Ace Fitness customer service if you have any questions regarding the affiliate program.
- Achievement- In this program, you can get cash for doing healthy activities. You earn points for healthy behaviors and redeem for cash or cash or charities. It's great that there's a program where you can earn rewards for the achievement of our own. If you want to signour own achievement Affiliate Marketing- You can apply to work as an Amazon affiliate marketer and sell various products for consumers. This is a great platform for affiliate marketing because Amazon is already known worldwide. People (customers) already have trust in this company. Many of the commission on products is 2-4% depending on what you're selling. Remember your Amazon affiliate link format! Many social media platforms dislike the usage of affiliate links so you'll have to create a website and value to the product.
- Amazon Dropshipping- In this method, you will be selling items by listing them on Amazon. You don't need the product but need a reliable supplier. You can also buy items on Amazon and be the middle-man for consumers but make sure to read the Amazon Dropshipping Policy before getting in trouble!
- Amazon Mechanical Turk- As an Amazon Mechanical Turk, you will be assigned small tasks to complete. Normally, the tasks are usually what computers aren't able to accomplish. As an Amazon Mechanical Turk, payments can be decent depending on how many tasks you complete.
- Bankaffiliates.com Affiliate Programs- If you have an audience for financial products, then this is the affiliate for you. Bank Affiliates will help you find the right program. Many of the programs are very similar to the Bank of America affiliate.
- Bank Rate Credit Cards Affiliate Program- If you have credit card related traffic, then this is the program card-related can earn at amount of commisn customer signups.
- Binance Referral Program- This cryptocurrency exchange can be profitable if you have enough referrals. You can get residual income because of it. There are users making thousands every month. The way it works is that when a day trader makes a trade, the referrer gets 50% of their fees until they stop trading. It can be passive income if you have the right tools to recruit referrals. Binance also has its own cryptocurrency that you can invest in but be sure to invest at your own risk.
- BigCommerce Referral Program- You can promote BigCommerce using a referral link. You will get paid the same time every month. You just need a source of traffic. You can track your sales and commission from a dashboard that's provided. For more information, you can contact BigCommerce 24/7 Support Number on Mon to Fri from 8 am to 6 pm CST 1-888-248-9325 toll-free.
- Blogging Advertising- You can start a website and build your traffic slowly up. It will take a lot of time and patience but the reward can be tremendous if monetized correctly. You will be working with advertisement companies such as AdSense or a company you're content with. You can start off with Wix, Blogger, or what I'm using (WordPress). There are other similar platforms too.
- Blogging for Affiliate Marketing- Once you have a website with traffic and articles, you can promote and promote company products where you can earn commissions. It can be profitable but requires a lot of time of patience. When you're doing affiliate marketing without blogging, you will need a strategy because of many social media platforms that are highly strict of affiliate links.
- Blogging and Selling Ebooks- Once you have a website with traffic, you can write your own ebook and promote it to sell. There are many websites in which you can sell and promote your ebook. That's the power of today's technology. Before technology, imagine going through the struggles of getting a book published.
- Blogging and Lead Generating- Let's say you have a website that's a car-related niche, you can add in a contact form and collect leads from around your area. You can target your area using keywords and sell the leads to dealerships. They will pay you between $10 to $50 per lead depending on the quality of it. Imagine if you're a salesperson for a car dealership, you're basically hitting the gold-mine.
- Blogging and Guest Posts- Once your website has a high domain authority, authors will pay you for your guest post depending on your website's metric score to help boost their website's ranking. It can be anywhere between $5 per post or higher. There are even users charging hundreds and this service is beneficial because the person buying the service will be in Google's favor.
Tip: When you're growing a blog, be sure to create unique content or else your website will get penalized by Google. When you're penalized, you won't receive any free organic search traffic. Create quality content for the users, not for yourself.
- Bluehost Affiliate Program- When you refer visitors to BlueHost (a hosting company), each qualified signup is $65 in commission. If you're interested in this program and have questions, you can visit BlueHost customer service for more information on this affiliate program.
- BodyBuilding.com Affiliate Program- You sell products that are in the fitness field to customers for amount of commission.
- Booking.com Affiliate Proing has a network of 12,500+ affiliates and high-income potential. Your niche should be focused on targeting travelers that are looking for hotels to stay. You can promote this on your blog or social media.
- Bowflex.com Affiliate Program- An affiliate program where you sell gym equipment such as treadmills or weights. This can be profitable if you're targeting people that are into fitness.
- Brave Website Browsing (Click for Guide)- Brave platform will reward users for looking at advertisements. You will be earning what can be exchanged for cash. Brave will reward the user with cryptocurrency (BAT) also as known as Basic Attention Token.
- CashApp Referral Program (Click for Tutorial)- You can make instant money from just referring your friends to this money sending phone app. It's a quick process and easy withdrawal. This app is similar to PayPal and Venmo. Where I'm from CashApp is gaining traction and popularity. This is one of the ways you can make money during the summer.
- ClickBank Products- You can promote ClickBank products (mainly for digital online products) through your blog. While there are other ways to promote these products, having a blog is the best and safest. ClickBank has rules and strict against promoting through email spam. You can make up to $1,000 a day if you have the right strategy.
Tip: You have to be approved by ClickBank before being able to promote affiliate links. ClickBank is not available in all countries.
- Craigslist Dropshipping- You can buy products from a different website and arbitrage products from one marketplace to Craigslist users. You don't have to make the purchase. You're basically the middleman. You only make the purchase when someone orders from you first, so that way, it's a guarantee that you'll have the money first. You can learn more about how you can find the right suppliers and products.
- Craigslist Lead Generation- You post ads and collect leads from clients. You can sell the leads after to salespeople, lawyers, etc. With this method, you can create an ad posting for $5 or post your own free ads but be cautious, you can get flagged. You have to make your ads as realistic and convincing as possible.
- Craigslist Item Flipping- You purchase items for cheap and resell them to different consumers. You can check out the Craigslist buy/sell/trade section and find cheap items. You can easily find a product that's very cheap because there are people out there that need money badly to the point where they'll sell their stuff for cheaper than market value. An example is my laptop that I'm typing on right now, I was able to purchase my MSI for $300 when they usually go for around $700-$1,000 in market value.
- Craigslist Surveys- You create a lead magnet to get people filling in surveys for companies. You get rewarded for every survey completed. Of course, this is a blackhat method and is risky, so if you own a Craigslist account, use it to promote cautiously.
- Credit.com Affiliate Program- Do you have a financial targeted audience? You can start promoting this affiliate program. You can sign up with Credit.com's affiliate program and you'll have your own link to promote.
- Cryptocurrency Staking- The more coins you hold, the more you'll earn through the power of staking. It requires money to be earning passively. I'm currently staking with AceD cryptocurrency and I'm making about $5 every day from just leaving my computer on. It adds up! 30 days is already $150 without working. This is absolutely one of my favorite ways to make money leaving my computer on.
- Cryptocurrency Mining- You can mine cryptocurrency using mining machines. The only investment that you'll need is for a mining machine and electricity. (it will take a lot of electricity power!) There are actually mining farms in Alaska for cryptocurrency usually because of the coldness to prevent the mining machine from overheating.
- Cryptocurrency Arbitrage- You buy cryptocurrencies for cheap on an exchange and resell it to another exchange for a higher price. This can be profitable coming from experience. I made over $10,000 from arbitrage in 2017 because of this. It requires a lot of time, a lot of sign-ups, and a lot of research. If you find the right coin, you can make a huge income and even turn this into a full-time job. From experience, I realized it's much safer to invest in a lower market cap coin. With lower market cap coins, you have the potential to earn back up to 100x your investments.
- Coinbase Referral Program- After you signup for Coinbase, you will get a referral link in the refer a friend section. When a user signs up under your link, you will get $10 after they make their purchase of $100 or more. The conversions are much higher when the market is booming because everyone wants to get in it.
- Content Writing for Clients- You will be writing content for clients around the world. Depending on how great you are at writing, you can make anywhere from $0.01 to $0.05 per word written. You can sign-up for several writing platforms like Textbroker. Obviously, there are many more but I prefer to get my own clients because you can charge on how much you think you're worth. Writing platforms won't pay you as much as you think. On Textbroker, I was getting around $0.015 per word and that's not enough for my time and writing.
- Courses and Coaching- Now that you have a way to make money, why not create a course and coach students? You can charge a minimum of $10 for a video course or even in the thousands depending on the type and quality of your course. You can promote your course on your website once you have enough audience, Facebook groups, or even YouTube. Don't rip off your students! Make sure that your content is quality and unique and that it's worth something.
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program- You sell their services and get a nice sum of commission. You will need to sign up for an affiliate partnership with them before being able to promote your affiliate link.
- Data Entry for Companies- Do you have quick typing skills? There are many businesses out there looking for customers for data entry jobs. Most employers will look for someone with quick typing skills.
- Drop Loyalty Program (EarnWithDrop)- You can link your debit card to your app and every time you spend, you will earn points in which can be redeemed for points. The points then can be traded for rewards. You can sign up here.
- eBay Dropshipping- You don't own any products. You list items on eBay and when someone orders it, you order it from another supplier at a lower cost. You will enter the customer's details and ship it to the person that ordered it on eBay. There's no risk to this because. You don't need to have the product in hand. You only order when they order.
- eBay Affiliate Marketing- You can earn commission on eBay for the items that you promote. You will get a special link to advertise. You can sign-up with eBay affiliate here.
- Email Account Selling- You will need special tools to create tons of accounts. There's a market for this and people are buying accounts every day for different purposes. This can be profitable if you scale it and have a targeted audience depending on what you sell. There are people who are making thousands every month from just selling email accounts. The only downside is making them because sometimes, providers can flag you and your IP address. I recommend using proxies for this.
- Email Scraping and Selling- There are tools you can get online that scrape emails. Once you have a large list of emails, there are companies and businesses out there that will pay for these. The product that I am using right now to extract and scrape email is the Google Chrome extension, Email Extractor. Obviously, there are more tools so use whichever works best for you.
Advice: Some countries have laws and regulations when it comes to selling other people's email addresses. Don't do it in your country if it's illegal. While people are making money from this, it's unethical. I'm sure you don't want random messages in your inbox.
- Etsy Selling Your Products- If you have your own products, you can sell to customers online using Etsy. Etsy was first known for selling hand-made products. Now, there are all types of products in the marketplace for Etsy.
- Etsy Dropshipping- You can look for suppliers online and sell your stuff on Etsy at a higher cost. You don't need to have the item already. You are the middle-man. All you have to do is product research, target the right audience, and you'll hit the jackpot.
- Equifax Affiliate Program- The Equifax affiliate program allows you to drive revenue on your website by offering small business products to your targeted audience.
- Expedia Affiliate Program- With the Expedia affiliate program, you team up with travel agencies and help promote their products. This is great if you have a travel blog.
- Facebook Influencer Marketing- When your social media has a large following. You can promote products via shoutouts, you can sell shoutouts, etc. You can make a nice income from this depending on what you promote or sell.
- Facebook Cost Per Action (CPA)- You can create landing pages and promote affiliate links. You can make a nice income from promoting phone apps, sign-ups, downloads, etc.
- Facebook Lead Generation- You will learn to generate leads for clients or yourself. You can make between $20 to $100 per lead depending on the type and quality of the lead. This can be a full-time job if done correctly.
- Facebook Username Flipping- You can purchase unique usernames from users online and resell them at a higher price. Unique usernames don't have a set price so you can price it at however much price you want.
- Facebook Affiliate Marketing- In Facebook affiliate marketing, you will need to build a website to build value for your products. You can't promote affiliate links on Facebook since it's against their TOS. The only way to do this is through a website or using a link cloaker.
- Facebook Marketplace Item Flipping- You can scout and browse for cheap items in your area and resell them at a higher price. My cousin has done several times and made hundreds from selling toys and collectibles.
- Facebook Quizzes- You can create an engaging quiz for Facebook users and make a profit out of it. There are different ways to generate income from quizzes.
- Facebook Group Sales- You can start your own group empire and sell your products to users. You can sell courses, ebooks, etc. Keep in mind that it will take time to generate a decent amount of followers.
- Fetch Rewards- Here's an easy way to make a nice little income. You can earn points by scanning your grocery receipts! You can then trade the points for money and rewards that are in your interest.
- Finding Clients and Selling Services- Do you have any services that you excel at? You can provide for consumers? You can find clients online using social media platforms to provide find clients. I have done this using Instagram and have at least 50 solid clients.
- Fiverr Service Provider- You can provide services online through a platform called Fiverr. By using the right keywords, you can target a great amount of traffic that can easily convert to customers. I have done this and made several hundred. Beware that Fiverr is strict, so make sure you follow their rules.
- Fiverr Gigs Reselling- There are different ways you can approach this method. You can look for services online from other platforms to sell to Fiverr at a higher rate. You can look for Fiverr services and sell them to other platforms at a higher rate. Whichever makes money.
- Fresh Books Affiliate Program- You can earn up to $5 per trial sign-up and $55 per sale. You can make a nice income if you have an audience of people who love reading.
- Fortnite Support-a-Creator- You can make money when another person adds your Fortnite code to their Fortnite account. There have been case studies where there are people making up to $8,000 in a span of 3 months.
- FundsforWriters- You can earn money by writing for FundsforWriters. You need to contact them first and see if you qualify.
- FusionCash- You can get rewarded for filling in surveys and cashback shopping. There are different ways to earn money on FusionCash. The variety is nice and can be great beer money.
- Game Tester- You can test and play online games for companies. They can pay you for testing for glitches and errors in their games. The pay can be nice, but you have to qualify to become a game tester first.
- GG2U.org- Here you can earn rewards by playing mini-games, taking surveys, browsing videos, and completing offers!
- GoDaddy Affiliate Program- You can earn extra money by selling domains, hostings, and more. If you have a niche of targeted audience that's interested in this, this would be a great affiliate program to promote.
- Google Business Reviews- You can earn around $5-$10 for selling Google business reviews to businesses. Surprisingly, there's even a market for that.
- Google Ads and Drop-Shipping- You can create your dropshipping website and promote it using Google ads aiming at a targeted audience.
- Google Ads and Affiliate Marketing- You can sell affiliate programs using Google AdWords. You can promote your links but you would first need to cloak them to prevent your account from being disabled.
- Google Ads and Lead Generation- You can figure out Google Ads and target consumers for leads.
- Google Ads and CPA- For this one, you create a landing page and promote to audiences for CPA offers. You might have to cloak your link if necessary.
- Google Opinion Rewards- In Google Opinion Rewards, you are provided with questions and surveys to answer. Google will pay you for answering them. If you're outgoing and shop a lot, you will more likely to get questions from Google about the businesses that you've visited.
- Graphic Design- There's a market for people buying infographics and logo design every day. You can find clients and sell them your service. Even I'm in search of designers.
- Grindabuck- You can complete tasks like filling out surveys or trying out new apps. You will be rewarded with points in which can be redeemed for Bitcoin, PayPal, Amazon gift card, Walmart gift card, etc. Every 100 points are worth $1.
- Hilton Affiliate Program- You can make money from advertising Hilton's brand. You can get a nice commission if you have a travel blog where audiences are looking for places to stay and travel to, then this is the perfect program for you.
- Hostgator Affiliate Program- If you have an audience for people that are interested in web hosting, then this affiliate is for you.
- Hostpapa Affiliate Program- Similar to HostGator, you can advertise this affiliate to people that are interested in web hosting.
- Hotels.com Affiliate Program- If you have a travel blog, then you can advertise to consumers that are looking for places to stay. You will get a commission after your referral made a booking.
- Hotwire Affiliate Program- If you have an audience for traveling and think they can benefit from travel discounts, you can make a nice income from this program.
- IBotta- A service where you get paid for shopping using IBotta. You can get 2-3 dollars per referral sign-up.
- InboxDollars- You can earn points in which can be redeemed for money here for completing tasks such as surveys, playing mini-games, etc.
- InstaGC- You can get points for watching video ads, completing surveys, etc. You can trade it in for rewards like money.
- Instagram Dropshipping- After finding a reliable supplier for your product, you will add them to your store and be the middle-man for your consumers. You will charge higher than the original price you get it for. You will have to create value for your item because that's how you build trust. A video is recommended.
- Instagram Influencer Marketing- This method will take time and patience. Once you achieve a huge amount of followers with high engagement, you can promote products or sell shoutouts on your account. You can charge $5 for a shoutout to 10,000 followers. $50 for a shoutout to 100,000 followers and $500 to a shoutout of 1,000,000 followers. Instagram's goal is to keep the user on their platform for as long as possible. Selling products to the right audience will be difficult, but there are success stories.
- Instagram Account Flipping- You can find a large account to purchase and resell it to users for a higher price. You can find marketplaces online. There are stories of users buying accounts for $300 and reselling them around $1000+
- Instagram Account Username Flipping- You can buy Instagram usernames for the price you're content with and resell them for a higher price. There are many companies looking for the right names to fit them. One letter usernames can go for $3,000+
- Instagram Affiliate Marketing- For this method, you will need a website with an affiliate program. You can automate your account to customers or use Instagram ads. You can also buy shoutouts for your product. You will have to keep scaling and finding what works. Your links should be cloaked since Instagram is against having affiliate links.
- Instagram CPA- You will partner up with a CPA company and browse for offers. You will then create landing pages and get users to sign up, fill out surveys, or download apps to get rewarded/paid. Your links should also be cloaked.
- Instagram Lead Generation- You will be using an automation tool to be capture leads online from targeting geographic locations/hashtags.
- IRazoo: Watch Videos and Earn- You can earn money for completing daily activities such as watching videos and playing games. Although the pay is low, it's still another way to make money online.
- IStockPhotos- You can earn money for selling the rights to your images on this stock. Businesses like blogs are willing to pay for great unique content if you think your images can be up to their standards.
- JustAnswer- You can make money answering questions that people have. Most questions pay between $2 to $5 but it also depends on the expertise.
- Keyword Selling- You can do your own keyword research to find the best combination of keywords for businesses. There are businesses out there that are in need of this service.
- Kindle Ebook Selling- Simple! You can write an ebook and publish it on Kindle. If the book is advertised correctly and the readers love it, you can make tons of cash. There have been stories of people making $100k+
- Lead Generation and Selling- You will figure out how to capture leads and sell them out to salespeople. You can make anywhere between $5 to $200 per lead depending on the quality of the lead.
- Liberty Mutual Affiliate Program- You will earn a commission every time a person completes a quote through your referral link. The service provides insurance from car insurance to many more.
- Link Building for Clients- In this method, you will be link building for your client's website. There's a market for this because every person with a website wants to rank on Google for organic traffic. If you're planning on selling links, make sure they are quality backlinks. If you promote their website links in a spammy way, their website will most likely get penalized by Google meaning that you will receive complaints. Do this with extra caution. Some businesses are willing
- LinkedIn Lead Generation- For lead generation on this social platform, you will have an automation tool. You can either capture the leads for yourself or sell them to businesses.
- Listverse- A platform that has a list of many different types of subjects. You can create your own list and submit it to this platform. Once approved, you will get paid.
- Lyft Referral Program- Once you're registered with Lyft, you can obtain a promo code to share with people. You can get a commission off of this for every person that registers or use your credit for Lyft.
- Marriott Affiliate Program- If you have a travel niche, you can promote your referral to your audience where they can book hotels at the Mariott for travels. You can get a nice commission off of this.
- Medium’s Partner Program- As a Medium partner, you can earn money for sharing your articles and expertise with people throughout the platform. If you love writing, this might be the perfect program for you.
- Movie Website- When you're an owner of a movie website, you can earn a lot of money. Just realize that this method is competitive, so you will have to use your marketing skills to get noticed.
- MusicBed- If you're a music producer, you can apply to become an artist on MusicBed selling your music license.
- Music Vine- You can earn money and royalty by selling your music license to people from around the world.
- MyPoints- You can earn points in which can be redeemed for money by shopping at stores from around your area, such as Walmart, etc.
- MySurvey- This is an online survey community in which members can influence products every day. Although their reputation is quite low, you can earn a little beer money from this site.
- Narrate Audiobooks- There aren't many books out in the world that is narrated. You can earn good money narrating books because this is quite high in demand. If you think you have the perfect voice for a narrator, then give this a try. There are video blogs that could use you and the pay can be great if you find the right company to work for.
Advice: I would recommend checking out the subreddit for r/SlaveLabour. People on this subreddit would love a service like that.
- Netflix Content Tagger- Once you apply for this position at Netflix, you can watch shows and movies on Netflix and tagging the right videos. For example, if it's a children's film, you would tag it in films for children.
- NetQuote Affiliate Program- With NetQuote's insurance affiliate program, you can get a commission once a person submits a quote. If you have an audience that is trying to find an insurance program, then this affiliate is the right one for you.
- Nielsen- With Nielsen, you can get rewarded for just using your phone. They do research on the latest mobile trends to see what you're searching for.
- Opinion Outpost- This survey community rewards their user for filling in surveys, and rewards are usually in points or money. Your data and information (answers) that you provide for them are valuable, so try to be honest in the surveys they provided for you.
- PayTime- You can earn money from this website for completing small tasks. They're also rewarding users upon registration. Why not register now to earn the reward and then try completing a few tasks?
- PeoplePerHour- As a freelancer registered to this website, you can earn money completing tasks and projects for consumers. It's very similar to Fiverr and Upwork.
- Perk.TV- You can earn money from this platform when you watch videos, play trivia, and searching the web on your engine.
- Phone App Development- When you're a developer, you can create phone apps and make money from the app store. You will need to learn the right promotional methods to get installers first. Be creative!
- Phone App Subscriptions- When you own an app, you can add subscription plans for however much you like. If you have 1,000 subscribers at $1 per month, that's $1,000 a month of recurring payments!
- Phone App Advertisements- When you have a free app in the store that is extremely popular, you can place advertisement banners and get pay for every time a person clicks your ad. You can do proper SEO on the app store so people can easily find your app to download.
- Phone App Surveys/Rewards- You can develop a phone app in which users will fill in surveys for you. You can make a great income from this. Instead of filling out the surveys, you have users fill in the surveys for you. Both sides will get rewarded.
- Phone App Selling Game Currency/Points- When you have a phone app that's a game, you can sell game currency for skins or edits. It can also be pay-to-win, but many users dislike that. An example is "Clash of Clans."
- Pinecone Research- You get paid for voicing your opinions in surveys, and each survey can pay you anywhere between $3 to $5. Pinecone uses a point system where every 100 points are equivalent to $1.
- Priceline Affiliate Program- For a traveling audience, you can promote traveling products to earn a commission with the Priceline affiliate program.
- PrizeRebel Surveys and Rewards- I used this survey website 10 years ago when I was a kid. I'm actually quite surprised that it's still going. You can fill out surveys here to earn points and get rewards like gaming consoles to gift cards.
- Podcast- You can start your own podcast and share inspiring or amazing stories with listeners. When you have a great number of listeners, companies or businesses will offer you money to promote them on your podcast.
- ProForm Affiliate Program- When you have a targeted audience towards fitness, you can apply for this affiliate program to promote their workout machines. The commission can be high because these products are high in value.
- Proofread Articles- There are many websites and companies out there hiring people that are strong in their grammar. They can pay you from $0.01 to $0.05 per word. It all depends on your level and how well you are at grammar.
- QuickBooks Affiliate Program- For this affiliate program, you will be promoting software that can help track income and expenses. There are many tools in this feature, and it is mainly used for businesses.
- Quora Lead Generation- You will be using Quora ads to capture leads for yourself or selling the leads to salespeople or any niche-related companies.
- Quora Answers for Clients- Fun fact, but there is actually a market out there where customers will pay you to answer questions using your link in the description. It's a great way for people to get backlinks and traffic to their websites. This method is very effective. You can earn as much as $1 each depending on the quality of your answer.
- Quora Affiliate Marketing- You can sign up with any affiliate program and look for questions that are niche-related. Once you found a question, you can add value to the product and add a link to the question. Please note that Quora removes spam, so having unique content is a must.
- Quora CPA- You can apply for CPA programs and create your landing page. Once you get there, you can start answering questions and promoting your CPA offer, where users will have to unlock to see the rest of the content.
- Quora Partner Program- The Quora partner program recruits random users from around the world. If you're a Quora user, make sure to check your email regularly because you could be invited. You will get paid when users view your questions. You get paid by how many times a user views it rather than the number of questions asked. There are cases where several people are making thousands every month.
- Reddit Dropshipping- You can promote your store link on Reddit but be warn that users on Reddit are extremely smart and can smell your promotions from a mile away. You will have to add value if you're promoting on a subreddit. It has to not seem like you're promoting but rather adding value.
- Reddit Lead Generation- You can generate leads on Reddit if you have the right strategy. There are many subreddits to target. You can also use ads too, but ads aren't as effective. Once you capture leads, you can resell them to law companies, solar panels, etc.
- Reddit Quizzes- Once you have your quiz site up and running, you can promote your quiz on subreddits and earn money from having ads placed on there. There are various ways to generate money from quizzes.
- Reddit Affiliate Marketing- You can partner up with an affiliate program and promote your store on subreddits, or you can use ads. You don't want to straight-up promote the affiliate link but rather add it to an article on your website. It creates value and also prevents your posts from getting flagged.
- Reddit Subreddit Flipping- You can build your own subreddit or purchase a subreddit from users that no longer have the motives to run them. You can resell it for a higher price depending on how much you get it for. There are users that are making this a full-time job.
- Reddit Postings- There are companies out there that will pay you to post on subreddits for them with their business links. The quality of your posts will determine the price of each posting. You can get anywhere between $1 to $5 a post.
- Relationship Hero- You can apply as a professional to listen to people around the world about their relationship issues. If you're a good listener and helper, you can make a decent income from this website. You probably didn't think that making money through listening to people is possible, but there it is!
- Search Engine Evaluator- As a search engine evaluator, you can work at home when you like, and you can work a little or a lot. You can get pay as much as $15 for an hour. You're basically helping design a better search algorithm.
- Shopify Website Building- There are many startups happening on a daily basis. Dropshipping has become really popular, and there are many people that are inexperienced with Shopify. People will pay you to help them build their stores, and you can make serious cash if you have enough clients.
- ShutterStock Selling Images- If you're a photographer and have a camera, you can sell your photos to ShutterStock. If a photo is your hobby, you can make some cash with your photographs.
- SlaveLabour- SlaveLabour is a subreddit where you can complete tasks for users at a cheap rate. The subreddit is well run by the mods, so you can make a quick buck.
- SliceThePie: Get Paid For Your Opinion- You can listen to music from underground artists and write a review and opinion about their songs. The pay is low, but it's another way to get some beer.
- Snapchat CPA- You can use Instagram automation to get Snapchat friends. When you have tons of Snapchat friends, you can promote your CPA offer through snaps. Snapchat is still growing, and it's not as strict as the other platforms. You should definitely give this method a shot.
- SimpleSite Affiliate Program- If you know someone that's in need of a website, you can refer them to SimpleSite and make money from when they purchase a plan.
- Site123 Affiliate Program- You can promote your referral link on your web page and will get a commission when they purchase a plan.
- SiteGround Affiliate Program- SiteGround has one of the cheapest web hostings, and your best target audience will be new website owners. New users are more likely to start off with the cheapest, and SiteGround perfectly fits that description.
- Society6 Selling Artwork- You can sell your artwork on Society6. My cousin is currently doing this. If you're an artist, this is a great side gig for you.
- SolidGigs- With solid gigs, you can make a lot of money, especially as a freelancer. This is a great opportunity for you if you want to provide your service. This gig is fairly similar to Fiverr and Upwork.
- SoundBetter- If you're a sound producer/mixer, you can get paid for helping people mix their songs or giving your license to a song.
- Survey Junkie- Here, you fill out surveys and earn points to be redeemed for rewards such as money. This is similar to PrizeRebel.
- Swagbucks- You can download the Swagbucks app and perform surveys and app installs. You will get points for this as well and redeem them for money or gifts.
- Swagbucks Referral Program- When you recruit another person to Swagbucks, you will earn 10% of their earnings for life. You can find many ways to recruit people by making videos or writing blogs.
- Swagbucks Automation- This method is risky, but there is a tool where you can automate the Swagbucks survey and have the bots make money for you.
- TaskRabbit- You can complete tasks in your local area to earn money. From mounting TV to the wall or moving boxes. There are various tasks.
- Teespring and Advertising- You can create your own t-shirt design and promote using social media ads. There are people who have made over $100,000. I had tried this method before and made a few hundred from targeting potential customers through Facebook ads.
- Teachers Pay Teachers- You can be a content creator that has a course plan for students. Teachers from around the world will purchase these courses from you to showcase to their students.
- TextBroker Content Writing- You can signup with TextBroker and write articles and content for people around the world. I have done this myself, and registration can take from days to weeks. They will pay you from $0.01 per word to $0.05 per word.
- Transcribing Audio and Interviews- There are companies out there that will pay you to transcribe their audio into texts. You can get pay as much as $15 an hour.
- TravelPayouts Affiliate Program- This affiliate will pay you when your audience purchases travel products from your promotion.
- TravelOCity Affiliate Program- Similar to TravelPayouts, you can get a commission for promoting travel products after your audience makes a purchase. These are mainly flight tickets.
- TripAdvisor Affiliate Program- For the TripAdvisor affiliate program, you will be promoting travel deals to your audience. For every sale, you will get a commission.
- TopTenz- You can be a content creator writing articles for a list of top ten on any subject.
- TransUnion Partnership Program- You can help enhance customer's credit, and for every qualified customer, you will be receiving a commission.
- TRX Affiliate Program- You can become an affiliate for this fitness page and earn cash. You will have to send a fitness-related audience, and you will earn a commission every time they purchase.
- Twitch Live Streaming- As a Twitch streamer, you can earn money from each prime sub. They are usually charged $5, but you will receive $2.49 for every sub. They can also make donations to you, but you have to provide quality content. Many Twitch streamers are doing this full-time.
- Twitter Quizzes- Once you have your quiz site up and running, you can promote your quiz on your Twitter to earn money from having ads placed on there. There are various ways to generate money from quizzes.
- Twitter Influencer Marketing- Once you have a large following base for Twitter, you can promote for blog writers, products, or other accounts by selling your shoutouts. Bloggers like me look for these kinds of services all the time.
- Twitter CPA- You can register with a CPA program and promote your website there. You will earn a commission once they try to complete a survey or install an app to access your website.
- Twitter Lead Generation- You can use Twitter automation to target specific hashtags and generate leads for your business or sell them to consumers. The demand for leads is high in the market.
- Twitter Dropshipping- For Twitter dropshipping, you will need a website and a product ready. Once you find your product and it's listed on your website, you can promote it to your audience and sell them. You can also use Twitter ads if that is more effective for you. You're basically the middle-man in this situation. There are Twitter influencers that will retweet your money tweet for a fee. The price all depends on your influencer.
- Uber Referral Program- When you're signed up with Uber, you can obtain a code where you can promote to people who haven't already registered. It's profitable. You can use the credit to use for Uber as well. There are stories of people at concerts or bars promoting a business card with their Uber referral code on it.
- Udemy Courses- You can create your own courses and sell them on Udemy online. It can only be profitable if your content is high quality and you're promoting to the right audience. Remember, there's a demand for almost anything.
- Upwork- I have registered with Upwork before. You can look for gigs and projects online where people are requesting. Once you find the right project that fits your expertise, you can apply and work on that certain gig for the consumers.
- Virtual Assistant- Many businesses online are looking for virtual assistants. You can become a writer for their blog, manage their social media accounts, etc. There are many jobs, and how much you get pay depends on how well you are at your job.
- Voice Impression Service- If you're a voice actor/actress, you can offer to do voice impressions for consumers online. There are people that charge $1 per sentence or even per word. It all depends on who you're dealing with. If you're GREAT with voice impressions, take advantage of this skill, and it can be a profitable business.
- Website Flipping- Create a website and build it up. The amount of income you earned per month from that website can be sold for around 24x of its monthly profit. Let's say your website is earning $100 a month from advertising. You can now sell it on Flippa or other middlemen services for $2,400.
- Website Monthly Subscription- If you believe that your website is valuable to where users would pay to use it, you can have a monthly subscription for your website depending on what it is. If you charge 1,000 users $1 for every month, that's $1,000 residual income.
- Website Tester- There are new websites out there where you can test out their site for bugs, and they will pay you for every bug. It can also be from a popular website as well. There's a person that made $3,000 from finding just a Facebook bug.
- Weebly Affiliate Program- If you believe that your niche has an audience that is trying to learn to start their own website for free, you can promote your Weebly affiliate link. You will get a commission once they have selected a plan.
- WordPress Website Building- Even for me, I'm looking for WordPress professionals. There are many companies and businesses out there that will hire you to help improve or enhance their websites. You can help increase speed, fix bugs, etc. If you're a professional, you can make tons of money from this.
- WordPress Plug-in Subscription- You can create your own WordPress plug-in and sell them to the store. There are not many apps, and the demand is high, but you would also have to create quality, unique apps. This can be profitable if you know how to code for WordPress plug-in apps.
- WP Affiliate Program- Many people would recommend using WordPress to start a website. If you have a market for this, you can refer to using your affiliate link to many of the users that are trying to start. If you already have a website that's in this type of niche, expect your earnings to be great.
- YouTube AdSense- If you're into content creating for videos, you can get money from placing ads on your videos. You have to be consistent and create quality content unless you got lucky like me. I posted a video back in 2015, and it reached 284,000 views. With 284,000 views, I earned $84 from it. It was a test experiment to give you an idea.
- YouTube Affiliate Marketing- When your YouTube channel grows, you can promote your affiliate offers on your channel but don't place your affiliate link. Instead, place your website with your affiliate offer on it. People and many social media platforms look down on straight-up affiliate links. There are ways to promote your videos. It can be from SEO or YouTube Ads.
- YouTube CPA- You can either do this the black hat way or the white hat way. The white hat way is promoting your unique content on your website and have users complete an action to gain access. The black hat is commenting on other videos or promoting them in an unethical way on YouTube.
- YouTube Influencer Marketing- When you gain large subscriptions, companies will reach out to you to influence their products or brand. You will get paid for every thousand views it gets or every product they choose to buy. How you choose to influence is all up to you.
- YouTube Music Live Streaming- You can start a YouTube live-streaming video on YouTube for music. An example would be Lofi Hip Hop. People love having their favorite music on 24/7. Restaurants use this. You can do this and get tons of viewers, but it'll take lots of time to build up. You have to be patient. There are videos that have been live streaming for months and are making tons of money from promoting offers and such.
For YouTube, there are ways to make videos without showing your face. One project that I would highly recommend is Content Samurai.
- Yelp Business Reviews- You can sell Yelp reviews to businesses in your local area. As unethical as it sounds, companies almost everywhere do it. It's all part of social proof and bringing in customers. You have to be careful because of their algorithm. They can easily detect a fake review and move your review to the spam section. I have learned the right way of reviewing businesses and made thousands of dollars from 2017 to 2018. It's 2023 now, so expect their algorithm to be much stricter. This was popular back then, but now it's become more strict and looked down upon. Using Yelp for business in unethical ways can be a huge red flag in the present day.
You made it to the end. Remember to focus on one project at a time. Be sure to subscribe and comment below your thoughts for a chance to win a free ebook on more ways to make money.
"If you've failed, that means you're doing something. If you're doing something, you have a chance." - Robert Kiyosaki